Monday 28 May 2012

Dresden Plate Week







I have been having time away from blogging but have kept a photo and written diary of day to day creativity. I will now resume my usual blogging routine:)
Above, is some of the wonderful Dresden Plate Blocks created back in a week where I was demonstrating different ways of putting Dresden Plates together. The quick machine points way was very popular as some had tried the old way with curved tops and hadn't got on with it. The machine way gives a quicker and easier way of experiencing Dresden Plate as a pattern and its variations are endless.
Thank you for all the emails an encouragement over the last couple of months.
See the video on my Tech site if you are interested in the technique.
www.art2inspiretech.blogspot.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment