The weekend of the 30th March, Stewart and I started building the new shed in the place of two little old ones.
Now this is being used as a shed!
With all the winter weather we had, the previous little old ones couldn't stand up by themselves and so the previous weekend they were cleared and Stewart prepared the ground ready for the new.
We built it similar to our studios, so it doesn't look out of place.
The new shed or 'Wendy House' as it's now been named is 16ft by 8ft and the walls 8ft tall then the roof. So we should be able to get lots of truck in there!!!
All of it needs sealing so it has two coats, so took along time, nearly as long to build!
We built it all from scratch, we would recommend a nail gun next time!
See pictures of my studio