Monday 8 November 2010

Embellished Flowers

(click on the image to enlarge)
This is the start of a new series of work preparing for an Exhibition
next year based on my 'Art To Embellishment'.
I am experimenting with combining my painting and embellishing.
Some of the images I have taken from photos and sketches
I took or drew in our garden and the gardens we visited this year.
I have still got to add the machine embroidery and the bead embroidery.
I love textures,
so I am enjoying using the different textile techniques.
See more embellishments on this and my website

2 comments:

  1. We must be on the same wavelength. I am going back to my painting roots and going to be combining them with fabric art. Not sure just what I will do with it, but it should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely .I wish I could get to grips with the embellisher ....x

    ReplyDelete