Monday, 8 November 2010

Embellished Flowers

(click on the image to enlarge)
This is the start of a new series of work preparing for an Exhibition
next year based on my 'Art To Embellishment'.
I am experimenting with combining my painting and embellishing.
Some of the images I have taken from photos and sketches
I took or drew in our garden and the gardens we visited this year.
I have still got to add the machine embroidery and the bead embroidery.
I love textures,
so I am enjoying using the different textile techniques.
See more embellishments on this and my website

3 comments:

  1. We must be on the same wavelength. I am going back to my painting roots and going to be combining them with fabric art. Not sure just what I will do with it, but it should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flower is beautiful part of enviourment.Every one likes their sweets smell.
    The knowledge about flowers is very well that will given in this website.
    Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely .I wish I could get to grips with the embellisher ....x

    ReplyDelete