Wednesday 20 July 2011

Embroidery Guild Exhibition


The third exhibition I got to see on Friday was the
a selection of members from The Kings Lynn Embroidery Guild.
They were exhibiting in the Kings Lynn Museum.
A wonderful display of mixed media textiles,
many intricately covered with embroidery and stitch.
sadly because of the museum location and exhibits my photos
are rather dark and doesn't show the some vivid colours
used, such as the vibrant orange velvet, dyed and
stitched by Sandra Beech.
See more of our Guild work on the website


1 comment:

  1. Your work and art is a real eyecandy. I very seldon leave a comment, but believe me, I'm active visitor in your blog.

    The Vintage Lace Keepsake, side column, just took my breathe away and everytime I visit your blog, I just admire it. Thanks for beautiful creations...:)

    ReplyDelete