Wednesday 20 July 2011

Samphire Quilters Exhibition





On Friday the 15th I went to a trio of exhibitions in Kings Lynn.
I started off in St Nicholas Church with the
Samphire Quilters Exhibition.
Wow!
What an impact when you walked through the door.
The Quilts and Stained Glass window were
dramatic with colour.
There were quilts of all descriptions hanging all
around the church, the pews looked amazing.
They had a wonderful sales area, where I
brought some Christmas Presents!
yes, I did say Christmas! I start early!
Joan Sands a local artist was drawing and painting and
there was several stands and ladies quilting.
Joan is one of the 16 artists participating in another
exhibition at The Kings Lynn Art Centre
Visit and follow the whats on and Exhibition page
A wonderful Quilt Exhibition,
Well Done! Samphire Quilters.
Visit their site

No comments:

Post a Comment