Wednesday 5 January 2011

Goals

It's the start of a New Year and we all have things on our lists
that we want to do. I don't do resolutions any more,
I make a list of the things I want to do
and the wish things as well.
Last year I promised myself to be creative everyday and I was.
I kept myself accountable to this by blogging my creativity nearly everyday.
I published 491 posts so that is more than one a day!
Towards the end of November and all of the December
I was creating and making peoples presents none stop.
So couldn't blog etc, even I got tired and hated the computer!
Thank you, to all my customers and the lovely
people who commented on this blog and my website
This year started with the flu, I have slept for England thats all we could do!
I am now being creative again
and now feel like sharing.
Good Luck with all your GOALS this Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment