Wednesday 26 October 2011

Patchwork Drawstring Bag


After doing some household chores on Friday morning
I went in the studio
and made a patchwork and quilted bag.
Joy had show us her one that she brings her cup in
to meetings and I thought what a good idea.
It took a bit of fiddling out and it's turned out o.k.
The piece of patchwork underneath the bag at
the top is for another
sketchbook cover. I have also been using it as
a demo piece on how to build up your strips of
fabric to make a larger piece.
See some of my Students Drawstring Bags by
clicking HERE
See more of bag making by clicking on the written
labels below or by visiting my
website

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely - great colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of really interesting things on here today and some ideas for me to work on. I need to watch the Cave Drawing video. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete