Friday 18 January 2013

City and Guilds Textiles Continues



City and Guilds Creative Textiles started again for the new year and
everyone was ready to start creating their own projects.
I have been teaching at least 3 techniques each session and everyone
has done some sampling in class to see which techniques
 they really like. 
A lot of the techniques we do some have never tried or they have always wondered how it is done so City and Guilds are the ideal way of experiencing this.
There are lots of changes within the City and Guilds set up at the moment and as a Tutor
I see them as very positive, bringing education right up to date and in the work place or real world as I call it. There are also students who just want to learn the techniques for themselves.
I will be continuing Levels One Two and Three in Creative Textiles, Machine Embroidery and Patchwork and Quilting in September 2013. If you are interested in City and Guilds visit their website or contact myself for more information. 
See an article of previous students by clicking on my portfolio website Art 2 Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment