Monday 31 October 2011

Studio Day with Maggie and Kim




As you may know I open my studio throughout
the Summer for Students to come and work.
Most want to use the large table to finish and
bast their quilts.
I usually close my doors in September but
Kim asked me if I would do a special day
for her daughter Maggie to come along and
make something for a Birthday Treat.
(Kim is the Card and Scrapbooking Tutor
@The Gallery).
Maggie is 15 years old and is inspired to
have a career working in textiles.
Kim came along as the taxi driver and to
make some cards in my space!
It was a lovely day and Maggie brought along
Mum's sewing machine and learnt all about it
and got to play on my embroidery machine too!
She will be a fantastic designer you can see that
by her 'Folded Bag' above and visit her
Blog at
also Kims Card Making Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment