Sunday 11 September 2011

Car Tagged

On Monday 5th of September I took the
car into Downham Market to
'HE Signs Ltd', to have my website put on the
back tyre cover.
The cover has had a car sales logo on it for years
and I thought,
it was about time I advertised my work.
Ollie, did a great job and it looks cool!
A bit of free advertising as I travel around.
The amount of time you are stuck behind traffic
and start reading whats on the van in front.
So I thought it was about time I did the same.
Subtle though, just the wording,
Visit www.art2inspire.co.uk
A tip: I haven't put my name or
telephone number on it as it is the family car!!!!
The website is enough!
To visit my website go to

1 comment:

  1. Love your purple projects. Just beautiful. Clever girl with the advertising. I see you went back to work after your fishing vacation with Jenn.

    ReplyDelete