Wednesday 27 April 2011

More Cottage Flower Quilts

In between gardening today, I finished cutting and piecing
this next quilt today. It is made from the fabric scraps from of the
first Cottage Flower Quilt.
I used the similar brick path strip pattern but smaller,
than the first quilt.
(3 and a quarter" by 5").
The borders are yet to go on. I will hopefully
get round that tomorrow in between
more gardening and quilting.
The garden takes first priority when I am holiday from
work, so it is easy care the rest of the Summer.
More tomatoes, pumpkins and courgettes were
planted out today.
The runner beans need transplanting tomorrow,
if the weather is good.
We are picking Asparagus most days now.
Delicious!
See more of my quilts and garden on my website

1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing, even without the borders. I would never have the patientce to do this!

    ReplyDelete