Friday 22 February 2013

Patchwork Bag



Helen saw this bag pattern called "Autumn Days" in 
the Popular Patchwork magazine.
It was designed by Sara Jaskiewicz and Sadie Yeomans.
Helen liked the look of it and decided she would make it with
a charm pack of fabric she had been stashing! 
She found the instructions quite clear and as you can see 
by her bag it turned out well.
Instructions are always a bug bear and it is often making an item
and sharing it you decipher what they mean and
 what alterations you would make next time.
I often have to translate patterns because they are not as clear as we 
would wish.
I went out a purchased the magazine as I liked the bag shape too!
Working my way through my bag as I blog.
Will show you the results shortly, with my alterations.
If you would like to visit Popular Patchwork's website
click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment