Monday 12 September 2011

Knit Wits Quilt Day 8th September



Thursday the 8th of September I held my first
Patchwork and Quilting Classes at Knit Wits
of Dereham.
I had eight students in the morning and
eight in the afternoon.
These first classes were for beginners.
After explaining a basic sewing kit and showing lots
of inspiration on strips.
The first project was a Striped Needlecase.
As you can see above everyone did fantastic
for their first lesson and in only two and a quarter hours.
Well Done everyone!
Bill and Fiona have made a lovely classroom next
to the Fabric Department.
I have taught Mixed Media Textiles @ The Gallery Dereham
for two years so I hope I can teach as long and
enjoy it as much at Knit Wits.
On the 14th, Knit Wits holds it's
first Patchwork and Quilting Evening Class.
I doing a mixed patchwork project class.
On the 15th Folded Bag Day Classes.
See more of Knit Wits at

No comments:

Post a Comment