Monday 19 August 2013

City and Guilds Creative Textiles





The above embroidered pictures are made by Bev as part of her
Level Two City and Guilds for Machine Embroidery in
Creative Textiles.
Nineteen Level Two students have passed with me this year.
So, Congratulations to them for a year of fun, hard work and
experimenting.
See more of the students work by visiting 
I teach City and Guilds Creative Textiles in 
Machine Embroidery and Patchwork and Quilting from Level One 
through to Degree.
Courses are available throughout the year, so if you are interested
please contact me.
I now teach the courses at The Old Art Room Swaffham
in my fully equipt Art Studio at The Art, Craft, Antiques and Cultural Centre
in Swaffham.
The centre was once the old Sixth Form College.

No comments:

Post a Comment