Thursday 7 July 2011

Knit Wits Window Display



From September as some of you know, I will be teaching
Patchwork and Quilting Classes at
Knit Wits in Dereham on a Thursday.
(I will still be teaching Mixed Media Textiles,
on a Tuesday @The Gallery).
At the moment there are different quilts of mine going in the window
adding to the colour theme and items but to advertise
the new fabric department and
the classes for people to sign up to.
So for the next couple of weeks my stat quilt and
red bag will be in the window.
Of course, I had to go downstairs and sample some of
the fabrics and I am making items from
these choices to go in the window.
A great excuse to experiment and try new combinations!
Do I need an excuse these days!
Visit Knit Wits for more information or go to their
website

No comments:

Post a Comment