Monday 5 December 2011

Painted Lace


Once I got home from Card Making Class I was
still inspired to create more work and the big
piece of artwork in pieces on my studio table
at the moment is based on architecture,
ancient and modern.
I had an afternoon painting and dying laces and
making up border pieces to fit into certain sections
of the column.
The piece has a name,
'Jeanetta Sculpiturio'.
Inspired by one of my students and Italian Architecture.
It is going to be revealed on my Open day @The Gallery.
It will then go on exhibition.
See another section

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed seeing all your Christmas projects and the things that your students are doing, as well. I have been dyeing polyester lace and white buttons with Rit Dye. If you dye them together they match. Works great.

    ReplyDelete